[vdr] Re: vdr-xine-plugin 0.0.2 problem, Micael Beronius

here it is:

Onno Kreuzinger schrieb:
Hi,

regarding the stutter the author once posted the exact line to edit for a large buffer in vdr, thus the plugin will fill up the fifo more, i will search for it and post it here.

Regards Onno

Micael Beronius schrieb:

Thanks,
This cleanly fixed it!

One thing though, (are you experiencing the same?) after switching channel, I need to hit pause for the fifo to fill up a bit to avoid stutter.

I will do further testing tonight ..

- Micael