[vdr] Re: [linux-dvb] Re: TS to PS remultiplexer

Laurence Abbott schrieb:

I ran a quick test and converted a vdr-recording to mgeg2.
It is errorfree playable with vlc on a win**ows machine.

This is _THE_ solution for vdr, because unless other converters it doesn't depend on perl and the stripped binary takes only 47 KB.

What command-line did you use? This sounds just what I've been looking
for but it just gave me different errors, depending on what options I
tried! This was trying to convert an edited recording.
`cat *.vdr | replex -t MPEG2 -o sample.mpg`

best regards
Alfred