[vdr] Re: Shutdown during recording

If an recording is actually running, VDR calls the -s script with the
actual time in the first parameter.

naw nvram-wakeup das exit with the message, that the wakeuptime must at leas
10 minits in the future.
nvram-wakeup now makes an "exit 2" --> PIPESTATUS = 2 --> no shutdown
You have to stop the recording befor switching off ..

cu
Michael

Am Montag, 17. November 2003 18:22 schrieben Sie: