[vdr] Re: Feature Request: SVDRP command "DONTSLEEP"

Hello Dirk,

when doing conversion stuff or other time intensive tasks I would love a simple feature that keeps VDR up for that time. The most easy way would be to "HITK menu" 2 times via SVDRP -- but it would not be very nice if someone really watches tv. Does anyone know an easier and nicer way to keep VDR awake? If not, is anyone else interested in such a feature? If yes, I would take a look into the sources next week.
What about using vdrshutdown to avoid shutting down when special applications are running ?

--
Helmut Auer, helmut@helmutauer.de