[vdr] cam aston

I have some trouble using CAM aston. if I insert a CAM rev 1.2 in my stb
with Hauppauge Nexus S and CI, running vdr (1.2.2 or 1.2.5 or 1.2.6)
with or without the patch from Antonino Sergi, VDR stop working after a
short time (about 10-15  seconds). I can only kill it with ctrl-c.
I enabled CA_DESCRIPTOR debug and observed the communication stop  after
same handshaking. If I use a cam version 1.1 everithyng work fine and i
can see SkyItalia encriypted channels, getting problems already known
in this list ( such "no rigth ...." on OSD and so on ).
The CAM rev 1.2 work fine if inserted in a DreamBox, so i think the cam
is not broken.