[vdr] DVD Plugin without sound for selfmade DVD-R (AC3+MPEG)?

Hello list,
first of all:

A big THANK YOU for developing all those great plugins and the "base" VDR!!

Since a few days I'm converting my recordings to DVD's (using vdrconverts
vdr2dvd).
It works great after installing all needed packages (quite a lot :-( ).

The DVD-R are playing well on PowerDVD or on stand-alone DVD Players but the
DVD Plugin (0.3.4-rc10) has problems playing the sound?

Well it worked with an recording from NDR3 (only MPEG sound) but doesn't
play for recordings with (AC3 and MPEG sound).
I read the articles
(http://www.linuxtv.org/mailinglists/vdr/2003/03-2003/msg00298.html). I had the same problem in the past with "pure" mpeg DVD's.
There I used the "wrong" version from Manuel Melic because the one from Andreas
Schultz didn't work.
But this was for an older version of the dvd-plugin and then sound for
playback worked (until I had to rebuild my system).

This time sound playback didn't work on DVD's with AC3 and MPEG sound
streams?

Perhaps someone could tell me what I did wrong or could have a look on that
problem?

I thougt this problem has already been solved. Thank you in advance.

Greets
Ingo Seeberg

PS: I'll add the two example ifo-files with and without sound if required.

Configuration:
Intel Celeron 600 - 128 MB Ram
vdr-1.2.6
vdr-dvd-0.3.4-rc10
with:
  libdvdnav-0.1.9
  libdvdread-0.9.4
  dvdauthor-338
  tcmplex-panteltje-0.3
  transcode-0.6.11
  vdrconvert-0.0.12i
  vdrsync-0.1.1.1c

(... -  there are more installed but this should be all required information
for you?)

--
Visit CLANPAGE of CHEREM at
http://www.cherem.de!