[vdr] Re: [SOLVED] Re: Only black screen with VDR, Hauppauge PVR-250 and analogTV-plugin 0.9.14 ?

Hi,

sure. I dropped my Gigabyte GA-7VKML for a BIOSTAR M7NCG.
( http://www.biostar.com.tw/products/mainboard/board.php3?name=M7NCG )

I had a few troubles with the nvidia LAN & IDE drivers first but if
you are somewhat used to Linux it's no big deal. I'm using kernel
2.4.21 now since I did not find drivers for newer kernel versions.
Hopefully its only a matter of time until nVidia provides newer
drivers.

- --
with best regards
- ---
Karsten Mueller
Softwaredevelopment / Keyaccount Manager
RATIO Entwicklungen GmbH
Admiralitaetstr. 59
20459 Hamburg
Email: mailto:kmu@ratio.de