[vdr] Re: MP3/MPlayer Plugin 0.8.2 available

Juri Haberland wrote:
Ondrej Wisniewski wrote:

I was wondering if it would be possible to include the selection of the
audio track in an avi (divx) file in a future release. Today some ugly hack
(e.g. changing mplayer.sh.conf with a command in commands.conf) is
necessary to achieve this. It would be much nicer to be able to choose the
default audio track from the mplayer menu in VDR. Any chance this will be
implemented shortly ? If not, where would I need to change the source code
in order to set the mplayer option "-aid x" ?

I would propose to set an environment variable and to modify the mplayer.sh
script to check for such an env-var.

Cheers, Juri
Also the environment variable would have to be set form a command in the
commands.conf. Would this variable be visible to mplayer.sh ?
This still doesn't sound like a clean solution to me. Would a code change be very
difficult to impelmetnthis feature ?

Thanks for any ideas,
Ondrej