[vdr] Re: bitstreamout 0.48 (Audio loop through sound card)

Hi S.,

S. Ullrich wrote on Sat, Nov 29 2003:

>now I have the problem that after patching a plain vdr-1.2.6 with
>vdr-1.2.6-audio.dif and vdr-1.2.6-mp2PlayAudio-v4.diff I get the
>following errors:

Same here (Debian stable, 2.4.22, gcc 2.95). When I do not apply any
patch, I get absolutely no sound from VDR with bitstreamout. The whole
thing is not stable (yet), I'll give Klaus and Werner some more time
to get their stuff together. Those patches-over-patches are a
nuisance. ElchiAIO, AutoPid, sc, Root, bitstreamout, etc. etc. etc.

Kind regards   Frederick