[vdr] Re: Mplayer-plugin output blocky..

Also sprach Ari Huttunen zu "10.12.2003 15:29" Anno Domini:

> I also tried using the linux drivers I downloaded from divx.com, which
> compiled fine, but they crashed mencoder.

Oh, now I remember! There was a note in the avidemux readme, that the
newest version of the divx-libs crashes on pentium4 systems. I still use
the older version, which also has a better api-support in
mplayer/mencoder. My encore2.h file contains:

#define ENCORE_VERSION          20020304
#define ENCORE_MAJOR_VERSION    5010

If you want, maybe try this one!

CU
--
Patrick Cernko | mailto:errror@errror.de | http://www.errror.de
Quote of the Week: "/vmlinuz does not exist.