[vdr] Re: Question: Hoerzu Digital

> > > Ermmhh what i have seen at this moment, why easy if it can made
> > > complicated ;):  Why not using the mhp plugin ?? At least the java
> > > classes get saved and the plugin compiles. What I don't understand
> > > is how one can configure the PIDs of the service. Or is the applet
> > > able to read dvb streams on mhp ?
> >
> > All the elementary streams of an MHP application are given in the
> > Service Information (PMT and AIT). I have some code to do create an
> > application "database".
>
> What does that mean ? That you can run these java classes ? I have tried
> mhegwww and wasn't that successfull yet. Alltough it would be nice to
> have MHP running and a look at it it would be more important to me to
> use the EPG data of it.

Not quite. It means that some descriptors from the PMT and the AIT
(Application Information Table) are parsed and the information given about
applications available on the current broadcast is stored.
I understand if you say "how one can configure the PIDs of the service" you
mean "how to get the pids where the MHP data is broadcast" ?