[vdr] Re: Question: Hoerzu Digital

Steffen Barszus wrote:
Am Donnerstag, 11. Dezember 2003 16:28 schrieb Marcel Wiesweg:

Am Donnerstag, 11. Dezember 2003 13:11 schrieb Steffen Barszus:

Am Donnerstag, 11. Dezember 2003 09:32 schrieb Torsten Kunkel:

Steffen Barszus <st_barszus@gmx.de> wrote:

MHP is usually some java stuff. Maybe dsmcc-plugin can be used
to get the files ? However. I have played around a bit with
dvbsnoop.
Hi,

what'S dvbsnoop? I didn't hear anything about this tool.
Search google:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dvbsnoop

The dsmcc-plugin doesn't compile on my computer :/

	Torsten
Ermmhh what i have seen at this moment, why easy if it can made
complicated ;):  Why not using the mhp plugin ?? At least the java
classes get saved and the plugin compiles. What I don't understand
is how one can configure the PIDs of the service. Or is the applet
able to read dvb streams on mhp ?
All the elementary streams of an MHP application are given in the
Service Information (PMT and AIT). I have some code to do create an
application "database".

What does that mean ? That you can run these java classes ? I have tried mhegwww and wasn't that successfull yet. Alltough it would be nice to have MHP running and a look at it it would be more important to me to use the EPG data of it.
Have you found out whether they transmit images, screenshots or some other infos that are not part of the default service information?

Holger