[vdr] Re: Solved: Mplayer-plugin output blocky..

Also sprach Ari Huttunen zu "19.12.2003 17:01" Anno Domini:

> Doesn't work. Genindex 1.2 just outputs a lot of these kinds of lines:
>
> PES: invalid packet type 0x12, skipping
> PES: skipped 105 bytes
> PES: invalid packet type 0x13, skipping
> PES: skipped 72 bytes
> PES: invalid packet type 0x14, skipping
> PES: skipped 73 bytes
> PES: invalid packet type 0x15, skipping
> PES: skipped 89 bytes
> PES: invalid packet type 0x16, skipping
> PES: skipped 87 bytes
> PES: invalid packet type 0x17, skipping
> PES: skipped 111 bytes
> PES: invalid packet type 0x18, skipping
> PES: skipped 152 bytes
> PES: invalid packet type 0x19, skipping
> PES: skipped 122 bytes
> PES: invalid packet type 0x1a, skipping
> PES: skipped 97 bytes
> PES: invalid packet type 0x1b, skipping
> PES: skipped 166 bytes
> PES: invalid packet type 0x1c, skipping
> PES: skipped 181 bytes
>
> The 001.vdr was made with the mencoder line above. I guess
> it's the wrong type of MPEG-2.

What says "file" about the file. I guess it says, it is AVI. You should
tell mencoder to store a MPEG file with "-of mpeg".
--
Patrick Cernko | mailto:errror@errror.de | http://www.errror.de
Quote of the Week: "A weird imagination is most useful to gain full