[vdr] Re: Hauppauge Nova-T driver selection

Jan Ekholm wrote:

On Wed, 1 Dec 2004, John Grant wrote:

The question
=========

If you have one of these newer Nova-T cards, what modules do you use ?

We have a bunch of the new Nova-t:s at work, and there is a new module for
them in kernel 2.6.10-rc1 (I think), but DVB-drivers from CVS should have
better support (that version didn't work for us). I don't know wether the
module is available for the 2.4 kernels.

Thank you - and there I was thinking that 2.6.9 was really modern! I'll try 2.6.10 tonight...

Home | Main Index | Thread Index