[vdr] Re: [Announce] DVD-Burn plugin released under GPL

Hi,

_cooper_ wrote:

> Version 0.0.4a is the current one of the DVD-Burn plugin, suitable for VDR
> 1.2.6 and 1.3.x. The plugins uses a lot of other tools like vdrsync.pl (not
> vdrconvert!), requant, dvd-author, growisofs and many more. You'll find a
> detailed list with download URLs in the README file of the package.

I had a look at the plugin. I have seen no information if it is mandatory
to have a DVD burner in the vdr or if it is possible to place the
iso image on the disk and write it on anothers computer DVD burner to the
disk.

Is this possible, and if yes, how to provide the path fo the image?

Thanks,
Andreas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index