[vdr] Re: [Announce] DVD-Burn plugin released under GPL

Am Mittwoch, 1. Dezember 2004 15:53 schrieb Andreas Breitenbach:
> I had a look at the plugin. I have seen no information if it is mandatory
> to have a DVD burner in the vdr or if it is possible to place the
> iso image on the disk and write it on anothers computer DVD burner to the
> disk.
>
> Is this possible, and if yes, how to provide the path fo the image?

Well since the name "burn" implies, the plugin is only able to _burn_ a
DVD :-). Anyway, this has been requested quite often in the first few days,
so just creating an ISO will be implemented next, I guess tomorrow. Then it
will be possible to create an ISO, burn to disc or do both.

> Thanks,
> Andreas

Greetings,
Sascha