[vdr] Re: [Announce] DVD-Burn plugin released under GPL

On Wed, 2004-12-01 at 23:20, Sascha Volkenandt wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 1. Dezember 2004 15:53 schrieb Andreas Breitenbach:
> > I had a look at the plugin. I have seen no information if it is mandatory
> > to have a DVD burner in the vdr or if it is possible to place the
> > iso image on the disk and write it on anothers computer DVD burner to the
> > disk.
> >
> > Is this possible, and if yes, how to provide the path fo the image?
>
> Well since the name "burn" implies, the plugin is only able to _burn_ a
> DVD :-). Anyway, this has been requested quite often in the first few days,
> so just creating an ISO will be implemented next, I guess tomorrow. Then it
> will be possible to create an ISO, burn to disc or do both.
>
> > Thanks,
> > Andreas
>
> Greetings,
> Sascha

Hi, GREAT plugin, thanks.

My problem is, that requant expects shrinking factor as decimal number
with point as decimal separator, like 1.13, but plugin gives 1,13.

Dvd-device could be a plugin parameter, I have no /dev/dvd, I have
/dev/scd0 and I have changed program to get it work.

Later it could be interesting to try add handling of subtitles to this
great plugin.

     Timo

Home | Main Index | Thread Index