[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] vdr-submenu-0.0.1

Andrey Kuzmin a écrit :

If somebody find any bug/mistake, send me back the information (even the
MainMenu.conf file...) so I could correct it!

The first thing happens to me is that all standart menu items
disapeared :) As I understand it's by desing. But it might be a bug
that MainMenu.conf created with zero size. It was created in
/vdr/VDR/(null)/plugins/MainMenu.conf, not in /video/plugins. I filled
it using an example creation source code and menu items appear. In any
case an example MainMenu.conf in plugin's files will be a plus :)

Oh my god...
Yes, I forgot the MainMenu.conf.example file!!!
But it should have been automatically created...
Well I see why it haven't been... that's because I use a vdr -v option to specify my videodir... and you obviously not! :)

I'll add a test for that, and and also an MainMenu.conf.example file!

For those in the same case (sorry for that) the MainMenu.conf file should look like this:

0::Schedule
1::Channels
0:1:Recorder
0:2:Plugins