[vdr] Re: errors while implementing new method into dvbdevice.c

It seems like CHECK() is causing this error.
Can anyone enlighten me on why this is happening?

Sorry to have to reply to my own mail but I think I did not ask the right question...

I know why CHECK() is reporting this error, but I dont see why my ioctl call is returning -1.
Does anyone have an idea on why this is happening or should I rather ask this question to the linux-dvb ML?

Thanks a lot.
André.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index