[vdr] Re: feature? VPS tagging

Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de(Klaus Schmidinger)  01.12.04 23:13

>Rainer Zocholl wrote:
>> Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de(Klaus Schmidinger)  01.12.04 21:35
>>

>>>I was referring to an _event_.
>>>Here's a detailed instruction:
>>

>>>- press the Menu button
>>>- select "Schedule"
>>>- press Ok
>>>- select an event
>>>- press Ok
>>>- now, if this event has a VPS time that is different than
>>>  the start time, it will be displayed at the upper right
>>>  area of the event page
>>

>> Ah, that might be the problem, that there is currently
>> no such different time!

>Just look at the EPG page of the ZDF channel, for instance.

Ah, yes "Die Börse" is 0:14 but VPS 02.12 00:04!
Convinced. Thanks.

>> RTL never did ;-)
>> The analoque VPS worked never good teh RTL.

>I guess stations like RTL have no real interest in people
>being able to record their broadcasts ;-)

Yes.
ZDF transmitts a "pause"(!) signal while in the commerical
break in "Wiso"! They know that videorecorders have a fast forward key.
And as recorder views does not count for the quote,
why annoy the customers by wasting his video tapes. ;-)

Rainer

Home | Main Index | Thread Index