[vdr] Re: [Announce] DVD-Burn plugin released under GPL

Norm Dressler schrieb:
I missed the beginning of this thread -- where can I find this plugin?

Norm

On December 1, 2004 02:53 pm, Andreas Breitenbach wrote:

Hi,

_cooper_ wrote:

Version 0.0.4a is the current one of the DVD-Burn plugin, suitable for
VDR 1.2.6 and 1.3.x. The plugins uses a lot of other tools like
vdrsync.pl (not vdrconvert!), requant, dvd-author, growisofs and many
more. You'll find a detailed list with download URLs in the README file
of the package.
I had a look at the plugin. I have seen no information if it is mandatory
to have a DVD burner in the vdr or if it is possible to place the
iso image on the disk and write it on anothers computer DVD burner to the
disk.

Is this possible, and if yes, how to provide the path fo the image?

Thanks,
Andreas

Hi Norm!

http://www.xeatre.tv/community/burn