[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] vdr-submenu-0.0.1

Andreas Brugger a écrit :
Are you using easy input??
Because I see that you have name starting with a "+", which is not declared as an allowed char...
Maybe the cause of your troubles (work fine for me on 1.3.17 too)
Try removing the +, or add + in the 199 ligne of submenu-setup.c file

Sad

Yes I do, but I editted the MainMenu.conf manually. I'will try your recommendation.

I was thinking about this one :

> 2.) If I try to create a submenu, VDR crashes after entering the name of the menu-entry.

Maybe it crashes because of not allowed char, but I know that easy input let you put whichever char you wanted, even if it's not allowed (only allowed char are availlable with Up and Down key)

I can't reproduice this, so I though about this reason...

Sad

Home | Main Index | Thread Index