[vdr] Re: Test version 1.0rc3 of firmware 0x261d for AC3 replay

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
Dominique Simon wrote:

Am Donnerstag, 2. Dezember 2004 22:18 schrieb Klaus Schmidinger:

Just FYI: I'm currently in the process of integrating Werner's
modifications

Will 1.3.18 come this weekend? Because linvdr 0.7 is around the corner but might be held cause of the threading problems...

Ciao, Dominique

Depends on how far I get ;-)

But there won't be any changes to thread handling, besides
what's in ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/Developer/thread.[hc].

Everyone that is having trouble with the new threading in 1.3.17 (soon to be 1.3.18) can always just back out the thread.[ch] changes to the 1.3.16 version. This seems to be a problem mainly with adding plugins (such as streamdev and xine). Doing so solves all my problems while still keeping the benefit from the new vdr releases. Hopefully we can figure this out soon.

Regards,

Home | Main Index | Thread Index