[vdr] Re: vdr and the Euro-sign

Andreas Brugger schrieb:

Thanks Klaus, that seems to be the propper place for changing that. The program is shown again on Tuesday so I have to wait till ORF broadcasts the EPG for that day.

BTW, there should be a lot of other languages wich schould have 15 instead of 1 than, or am I wrong. The changes shouldn't mess with other stuff in VDR:
Here once again readable ;-)

Position    0xA4  0xA6  0xA8  0xB4  0xB8  0xBC  0xBD  0xBE
8859-15      €     Š     š     Ž     ž     Œ     œ     Ÿ
8859-1       ¤     ¦     ¨     ´     ¸     ¼     ½     ¾

Home | Main Index | Thread Index