[vdr] UTF8 & VDR

>> *whisper* UTF-8 is suitable for all languages
>
> Oh, please no. UTF-8 breaks all kinds of applications.

BTW, does anybody have ideas how to solve the following problem. I
have one partition which is shared by Samba, and it stores file table
using UTF8 (it contains russian music with russian filenames). When I
browse music with mp3 pluging, I don't see russian characters of course.
Is there any way to walk around it without renaming files?

Home | Main Index | Thread Index