[vdr] Re: Getting mplayer to work with vdr

John Grant wrote:

Whoops, that's the plugin I've been trying to get away from (polite mode on) it's not very useful. I was hoping that by using something like mplayer I'd get:
- better compatability with interesting formats (eg DIVX)
- DVD menus might work

My experience with the dvd plugin has not been good if the dvd has even a slightly interesting menu system.

AFAIK mplayer doesn't support DVD menus.
If it does, please someone tell me how can I use them.

--
Anssi Hannula

Home | Main Index | Thread Index