[vdr] Re: Getting mplayer to work with vdr

On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 23:18:04 +0100
 Juri Haberland <juri@koschikode.com> wrote:
Juri Haberland wrote:
John Grant wrote:

Although I had used the READMEs that came with the plugin, these were more useful - now I'm left with (hopefully) one question:

"How do I setup mplayer to play DVDs"

The section detailing DVD-VCD says it's deprecated and

So what is the preferred configuration to play DVDs ?
Use the mplayer-dvd plugin.
Oh my, should read:
"Use the vdr-dvd plugin."

Sorry,
Juri

Oh dear, that's what I've been doing all along, but it must be the mplayersources and mplayer.sh.conf that I have wrong...

The information in this message is confidential and is intended solely for
the addressee. Access to this message by any other person is not permitted.
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and
may be unlawful.