[vdr] Re: feature?

Klaus

How can a disscussion be old if it remains undone?. A replay buffer is apart
of almost all commercial pvrs(personal video recorder) in North America
anyhow. It is possible, isn't it?. Is vdr just not able to support such a
feature? Could a replay buffer be implemented with a plugin?  Would this be
difficult to implement? Do you have any ideas on the most practical way of
implemting this?

Thanks for your hard work and advice Klaus

James

---