[vdr] DVD-Burn Plugin Problem

Two areas I'm having a problem with.

After downloading it compiled fine -- I had to change the path in the source
for my DVD drive (someone may want to note that in the README file) but no
big deal.

I'm in North America so I would like to burn the DVD in NTSC not PAL, which is
what I think it's burning in (I saw this in a log file I believe).  I can
view it on my PC but not using my DVD player.  Where can I change this?

Secondly, I burned a movie and less then 4 minutes into it the audio and video
went out of sync.  When I view the movie using the VDR source I don't have
this problem so it's definitely from building the DVD.  What can I do to fix
this or to help diagnose and fix this?  The audio stream was recorded from a
5.1 source but should that make a difference?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thx
Norm

Home | Main Index | Thread Index