>>> Well, you probably don't want to hear this, but why don't you
>>> just use a real DiSEqC multiswitch? That would make things a lot
>>> easier...
>> If above LNBs are twin LNBs then it should work w/o problems. I
>> haven't tested with vdr, but normal receivers whould "eat" such a
>> setup. (Doing the same with three LNBs on a 4input diseqc switch.) I
>> just hope that those diseqc switches are of good quality.
>> @Klaus
>> What is a "real DisEqC multiswitch"? You mean a "real switch" using
>> quadro LNBs (giving out LoH, HiH, LoV, HiV as seperate lines) as
>> input? Of course this solution is better (esp in terms of signal
>> quality) but apart from that it is a bit more costly as well...
>> Prakash
> Yes, that's what I meant.

Ok.
i'm also considering addind a third lnb, i can't imagine the price of
a multiswith with 3*4(loH,hiH,loV,hiV) inputs. (a 8 inputs cost
150euros)
thanks for your answers.
I'm using the sourcecap patch, i haven't looked at the code yet,
maybe the order of the satellite allows to prioritize.
Do you know ?