[vdr] Re: Sound muted after playing file with mplayer plugin

On Wed, Dec 08, 2004 at 09:31:07AM -0800, C.Y.M wrote:
> Dr. Werner Fink wrote:

> >>They do not contain AC3.  Is this also the standard behavior of 0x261d?
> >

> >No, cleary not ;^)
> >

> I just noticed that if VDR is recording a show, and you then play
> something with mplayer and stop it, the sound is not muted when
> returning back to live tv.  If that helps.

This is intended, after replaying a PCM/AC3/DTS stream the audio
of the LiveTV should be not muted ... simply as it would be after
replaying normal VDR recordings with MP2 audio.

          Werner

--
AC3 loop through sound card http://bitstreamout.sourceforge.net/
Howto http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=1958