[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] noad-0.5.2

the Noad wrote:
Hi,
there is a new Version of noad available. This new Version can run in online-mode, so it is possible to see a recording in timeshift-mode with automatic skipping the ad's. Read more in the readme on the noad Homepage.

You can find it on the noad-Homepage:
www.freepgs.com/noad

Changes
Version 0.5.2
- little speedup in blackline-detection - change configure to avoid automatic compiling of toolies
- add overlap-detection in online-mode

Version 0.5.1
- fixed a bug in scanRecord (online-mode only)
- add logging-function for backtrace in case of errors

Version 0.5.0
- some code-cleanups
- add Parameter --markfile to set a different markfile-name - do logo redetection if no logo found after 12 minutes - fixed a bug in cSVDRPC::ReadCompleteReply()
- fixed a bug in checkBlackFrameOnMark
- improvement of ac3-detection
- introducing online-mode
- fixed a bug in scanRecord (04.11.04)

Does anyone know if Noad has ever been tested with North American television? Would there be any reason why Noad would not work with that system? I am assuming that Noad is optimized for European television, but I would love to get it working over here.

Thanks,
C.Y.M.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index