[vdr] Re: vdr-softdevice-0.0.8pre1 OSD problem with Xv-out (Was: Re: [ANNOUNCE] vdr-softdevice-0.0.8pre1)

>> Problem is: Whenever the OSD disappears, the video also disappears
>> leaving just a black screen. Switching to fullscreen or back to windowed
>> mode restores the video.
>>
>> Any Ideas?
>
> That is in live mode (something is playing) or when a recording is paused
> ?
> Which graphic card do you use?
> Does moving the window around, restores part of the video ?

I solved the problem by switching from xfree86 to xorg-x11, works great
now! I remembered reading some time ago that xfree had some problems with
overlays. Sorry for bothering you.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index