[vdr] Re: vdr streaming to standalone media player

In <200412221656.08484.gdh@acentral.co.uk>, Gavin Hamill wrote:

> Don't get your hopes up too high, many people have reliability problems with
> streamdev (myself included :)

In the mean time you can shut down vdr and use dvbstream. It wouldn't
work for me with the default address though, even with multicast
enabled. I had to check the source to find the undocumented option to
change the address: -i IIRC. And it still didn't work until I used
dotted-quad notation instead of a hostname.

--
TH * http://www.realh.co.uk

Home | Main Index | Thread Index