[vdr] AW: How to name the audio tracks?

Hi,

I preffere not having such technical names for them. Most of the normal
TV-Users will probably being interessted in the Language of the Audio first
and in the Encoding second.

I would prefere something like :

Deutsch
Englisch
Deutsch (Dolby)

Or if you want it more General use :

de
en
de (Dolby)

I don't like this PCM Stuff or Stereo because my wife will ask me " what
does this PCM mean" or "why it's called sterea if only Mono is transmitted,
...)

Stefan

Home | Main Index | Thread Index