[vdr] Re: Siemens Driver Compile with Mandrake 10.1

Am Mittwoch, 29. Dezember 2004 11:00 schrieb Leonard Tulipan:

> 2) Compiling the DVB driver with mandrake seems to be a problem.
> Mandrake 10 uses Kernel 2.6.
> I have the kernel sources in /usr/src/linux and even did a quick "make
> dep modules".
> I unpacked siemens_dvb-0.9.4-2002-06-23.tgz
> <http://linvdr.org/download/vdr/siemens_dvb-0.9.4-2002-06-23.tgz> to
> /dvb/DVB
> when doing "cd driver; make" I always get a notice on the missing
>
> /usr/src/linux/Rules.make
>
> Uncommenting that file in the Makefile gives me a ton of errors.
>
> So my questions are
>
> - Why do I have such a "jumpy" picture in LinVDR
> - How do I compile the drivers in Mandrake

1) i don't know, with my System  everything works quite fine.
    (Duron 700, Skystar2, KNC-1 DVB-S and vdr-xine as output device)

2) You are trying to compile a 2.4-driver with 2.6
   Why don't you try the drivers that come with Kernel 2.6 ?
   I'm using Kernel 2.6.9 with no problems

So long,

Ulf