[vdr] Re: dvd burn plugin and subtitles

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 anders@sandell.net wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I have tried the dvd burn plugin and have to say that it works like a charm!

Does anyone have any info on when this plugin can support just creating
the ISO files instead of requiring a DVD-recorder in the VDR system? There
was some mention about such a feature when the plugin was released. Our
DVD-recorder is in another machine, not the VDR box, so I haven't been
able to test it.

--
  And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha,
    the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Home | Main Index | Thread Index