[vdr] Re: dvd burn plugin and subtitles

Jan Ekholm wrote:
On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 anders@sandell.net wrote:

Hi all,

I have tried the dvd burn plugin and have to say that it works like a charm!

Does anyone have any info on when this plugin can support just creating
the ISO files instead of requiring a DVD-recorder in the VDR system? There
was some mention about such a feature when the plugin was released. Our
DVD-recorder is in another machine, not the VDR box, so I haven't been
able to test it.

If you dont have a burner in your machine, another option would be to use VDRConvert, just set the following vars in your "vdrconvert.env" file and you will have iso files to burn as you wish. IMHO, the DVD menu is very nice (animated).

DVD_AUTOWRITE=no
DIVX_AUTOWRITE=no
MP3_AUTOWRITE=no
OGG_AUTOWRITE=no