[vdr] Re: dvd burn plugin and subtitles

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004, C.Y.M wrote:

>If you dont have a burner in your machine, another option would be to
>use VDRConvert, just set the following vars in your "vdrconvert.env"
>file and you will have iso files to burn as you wish.  IMHO, the DVD
>menu is very nice (animated).
>
>DVD_AUTOWRITE=no
>DIVX_AUTOWRITE=no
>MP3_AUTOWRITE=no
>OGG_AUTOWRITE=no
>MPG_AUTOWRITE=no
>SVCD_AUTOWRITE=no
>VCD_AUTOWRITE=no

VDRConvert is a hassle to setup, the amount of dependencies is huge, but
maybe it would be worth it to some day dig in and set it up...

Currently I use vdrsync to create DVD:s, and it works nicely. This
solution is not integrated into VDR itself, so it has to be done on the
commandline from another system, but that's no big deal.

--

 He says gods like to see an atheist around. Gives them something to aim at.
                                            -- Terry Pratchett, Small Gods

Home | Main Index | Thread Index