[vdr] Re: vdr-softdevice-0.0.8pre1 mga tv-out

> Did you manually compiled vdr or installed the version from e-tobi?

I compiled vdr, kernel and DirectFB myself.

> How did you get that mgatv driver, maybe you can point me to a howto for
> this.
> I only have this one
> http://www.sci.fi/%7Esyrjala/directfb/matrox-tv-out-howto

That's exactly what I used, although I have a vanilla kernel 2.6.9.

> there i had trouble to compile dfb with --enable-multi.
> Is multi output needed for the softdevice?

Previously I had the same problem. Try to use A new CVS version of the
DirectFB and linux-fusion. Although that doesn't seem to solve the
problem with VDR.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index