[vdr] Re: softdevice running, howto proceed? mplayer plugin

rupert wrote:

I tried it with VO="dfbmga",
the screen gone black a touch longer than with the old settings,
but i missed to change the audio device :(.
right now there is a recording running, will test it later.

I configured mine by replacing mlayer command with echo and studied what command line parameters are given. Next I removed the extraneous settings (and later shell scripting for generating them) and fixed video and audio outputs. If softdevice releases fbdev properly and attaches it back when mplayer is finished then it should work!

Home | Main Index | Thread Index