[vdr] Re: [FINAL TESTING]: text2skin 1.0-rc1

C.Y.M wrote:
Sascha Volkenandt wrote:

Am Montag, 3. Januar 2005 00:26 schrieb C.Y.M:

Are there still going to be formatting issues b/n NTSC and PAL?  Thanks
for all your work.

With those skins, yes...But with correct usage of the image scaling capabilities and if VDR has full NTSC support, there may be skins that support all of that :)... Sorry I'm not a skin designer nor an NTSC user.

The Aluminium skin seems to work fine with NTSC format.. and looks very nice. The only thing wrong with the skin is that I need five digits for my channel numbers and it only seems to be displaying four digits. Anyone know where in the skin file to fix that (the upper right hand corner where it displays the channel number). I just need to make that show 5 digits and it will be perfect.

Great Work!

Sorry for the trouble, i figured it out. I had to set the font to ALWAYS use small :).

Thanks everyone.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index