[vdr] Re: softdevice running, howto proceed? mplayer plugin

Am Montag, den 03.01.2005, 00:40 +0000 schrieb Juri Haberland:
> rupert <h.engemann@az-lantech.de> wrote:
>
> > I only had the problem that only 4 channels where left,
> > all others where unavailable, after a restart and playing around with
> > the channels.conf did it, but right before the timer started it gave me
> > the same message but switched to the channel after a break.
>
> This is most certainly because using DVB-T (do you?) provides you with
> up to four programs per transponder/frequency, so if you have only one DVB
> card and record a program, you can only watch one of the four programs
> your DVB card is tuned to while recording.
> Similar to that you cannot switch a analogue VCR to another channel
> while recording - because it has just one tuner.
>
> Cheers,
>     Juri

Ok, i learned something from that.

These both lines give me sound and picture on my TV

mplayer /root/tmp/crush.avi -vo dfbmga -ao oss -fs

mplayer /root/tmp/crush.avi -vo dfbmga -ao alsa -fs

is it possible to use the digital output of my onboard soundcard for
mplayer, right now i use analog out.

Haven't got bitstreamout running right now, but with aplay the digital
out gives me sound.

aplay -D plughw:0,4 /root/tmp/startup.wav

thx

Home | Main Index | Thread Index