[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] Timeline 0.9.0

j.schmitz@web.de(Jürgen Schmitz)  03.01.05 12:20

>Rainer Zocholl wrote:

>> Does it take "LNB-sharing" into its estimatations or
>> only the transponders?
>>
>> Is the plugin aware of mixed systens with DVB-T/DVB-C/DVB-S?
>>
>> Wouldn't it make sense to choose different main time lines
>> for each card?
>> Currently i can't see that the timer is on DVB-T for example.
>>

>I'm using vdr function to check weather a channel is available on a
>device.

So it will lead (sometimes) to false results with "LNB-sharing"?

a) a recording on "horizontal" is currently running -> all simultanious
   timers on "vert" will be deteted to fail -> OK

b) no recording is running -> all  vert/hor, lo/hi (,dish positition?)
   conflicts will pass the test?

>> Is it by intention, that "inactive" timers are listed too
>> and in the same color/line type or in the same time line
>> like the active timers?
>> That's irretating.
>>

>Normally, inactive timers should be shown.

Why?

>Looks like I forgot this checks in the graph painting
>because the conflict check ignore inactive timers.

>> Is the number of timers limited to 9 per day?

>No, but there are only 10 numbers on a remote control (0-9).

;-))

You haven't load the image yet? ;-)
It shows approx. 20 timers and so the timers after approx. 20:00
are not accessible, as they would have the numbers 11,12,13 etc.

That'a the reason for the sugesstion to use a cursor to access
the timers.

>> See example http://toppoint.de/~zoc/Foto/VDR/manytimers.jpg
>> could be displayed at once (maybe: to be able
>> to go directly to the timer edit menu with "red" or "OK" ;-))
>>

>Well, that's hard. VDR has no direct access to the timer edit menu.

How sad.

>TVonscreen uses an ugly hack to allow this and this is only possible
>because it already uses the details view that calls the timer edit
>menu.

>> Why is time and programm name toggled automatically?

>Why not? It's nice ;-)

It's stress! ;-)

>> Would it be possible to display "day of week" too?
>>

>Your patch is welcome ;-)

If i have more time to work into the undocumented structures of VDR...

Rainer

Home | Main Index | Thread Index