[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] Timeline 0.9.0

Rainer Zocholl wrote:

Does it take "LNB-sharing" into its estimatations or only the transponders?

Is the plugin aware of mixed systens with DVB-T/DVB-C/DVB-S?

Wouldn't it make sense to choose different main time lines
for each card?
Currently i can't see that the timer is on DVB-T for example.

I'm using vdr function to check weather a channel is available on a device.

Would it be possible to change the color of the bar of selected timer or make it blink inside the timeline?
It might be easier to see what's actually selected.

Hm, why not, I'll see if there are enough colors available.

Is it by intention, that "inactive" timers are listed too
and in the same color/line type or in the same time line like the active timers?
That's irretating.

Normally, inactive timers should be shown. Looks like I forgot this checks in the graph painting because the conflict check ignore inactive timers.

Is the number of timers limited to 9 per day?
No, but there are only 10 numbers on a remote control (0-9).

See example http://toppoint.de/~zoc/Foto/VDR/manytimers.jpg
The last timers are not reachable, or?
(And the lines are already very thin...)
(There may be serveral "inactive" timers in that area too.)

Wouldn't it be easier to move one cursor horizontal over the time line and display all timer events "touched" by the cursor in the text area?
Then use the digit keys 2,8 (up/down, Move cursor 4,6 -> left/right) to move between/scroll the texual timer lines if there are more than
I'll keep that in mind.

could be displayed at once (maybe: to be able to go directly to the timer edit menu with "red" or "OK" ;-))

Well, that's hard. VDR has no direct access to the timer edit menu. TVonscreen uses an ugly hack to allow this and this is only possible because it already uses the details view that calls the timer edit menu.

Why is time and programm name toggled automatically?
Why not? It's nice ;-)

Would it be possible to display "day of week" too?

Your patch is welcome ;-)

Jürgen