[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] vdr-xine-0.6.2 plugin

Reinhard,

I'm wodering if you could clear something up for me.  I've using
vdr-xine to dvb-tv in australia.  However, many programs are sent in
an mpweg2 stream boxed with a black border the whole way around.  The
programs are generally older programs but it means on a 29inch 4:3 tv,
you get about a 20" picture with black around the picture of about
2-3" the whole way around.

Now, one option is to use xine to xoom the whole vdr display image
(which doesn't work as I'm reduced to using vidixfb which has no zoom
cababilities, although I'm told X11 will work), this method is not
preffered as you will loose alot of the vdr menu when pausing etc..

How hard would it be to make vdr xoom the picture some?  Is there
already an option for this??  I have scanned the lists and seen some
discusion but can't find any refference?

I'm no good at coding but I have some friends who might help..  Or
does anyone else have any suggestions??

Mike

Home | Main Index | Thread Index