[vdr] Re: Timeline + LNB-sharing?

Hi List!

Rainer Zocholl wrote:

But i can't test what happens with motor dishes, CAMs
and other shared resources.

I've a motorized dish attached to my first DVBs and the second is attached to a dish which receives Astra and Hotbird. I've searched a long time to solve this configuration-problem until I came across the sourcecaps-patch, which lets me define which card receives which source.
With this patch the ProvidesChannel()-function is influenced so the plugin should run correctly out of the box ... didn't tried though.
Also CAM-support should work right away, because the ProvidesChannel()-function also takes this into conisderation.

Bye,
Anreas Brugger

Home | Main Index | Thread Index