[vdr] Re: epg-enhancement?

Am Samstag, 1. Januar 2005 22:18 schrieb sn123py vdr user:

> smooth and more standardized. Forthermore, timer could get their genre as
> prefix in their name so that all recordings are categorised automatically.

would be a nice enhancement, but I think it's not necessary to change the name
of the recordings. If the additional epg information were stored with the
recording, new listing modes of the recordings should reflect such
information, e.g. list by genre could display a folder list with the genre
names and the recordings in it.

BR,

Christian

Home | Main Index | Thread Index