[vdr] Playing S/VCD with vdr-1.3.18

I have always used the vcd-0.0.6c plugin for playing S/VCD's. Unfortunately, I had to heavily patch it just to make it compile. Is there some other way of playing S/VCD's through vdr? I tried to use the mplayer plugin but it doesnt recognize S/VCD when burned as images. It seems the best place for this type of support is the DVD plugin but that remains to be seen. Any suggestions?

I have alot of warnings when trying to build the vcd plugin with my current changes and it doesnt appear to be correct.

Regards..

Home | Main Index | Thread Index