[vdr] Re: softdevice and DirectFB with Matrox G450

In <200501132247.35963.stefan@lucke.in-berlin.de>, Stefan Lucke wrote:

> On Donnerstag, 13. Januar 2005 18:59, Stefan Lucke wrote:
>
> > So please try attached diff for 16:9 TV aspect handling via OSD entry.
>
> No need for patching. This change, vdr-1.3.18 compatibility patch and a
> slight modified version of dfb-field-party patch (only overriding
> setupStore.screenPixelAspect when not already set) is now in cvs.

I've just tried this after having a problem with 0.0.8 + your other
patches, in case the fault was with the patches having been applied
wrongly (please could you use diff -u or -c in future so patch can check
they're going in the right place). But I have the same problem with CVS:

Unfortunately the fieldparity patch causes it to crash straight away. It
works if I comment out the second call to setFieldParity, except that I
get the interlacing problem you were trying to cure.

On first impression I'm very satisfied with the 16:9 patch, so at least
it's not all bad news.

--
TH * http://www.realh.co.uk

Home | Main Index | Thread Index